The Women in Pensions Network (WiPN) is now pleased to invite applications to the highly successful 2020 WiPN Leadership Fellow Program which awards up to five scholarships for our members to attend prominent leadership programs around the country. Three members will be selected to attend the 1 1/2 day Simmons Leadership Forum to be held in Boston in April 2021 ($1,500 value), and one or two members will be selected to attend their choice of a longer program from the following:
- Women’s Leadership Program: From Opportunity to Action (Babson), Boston, October 2020, 5 days ($7,500 value)
- Strategic Leadership for Women Certificate Program (Simmons), Boston, September 2020, 5 days ($7,500 value)
Open to all WiPN members in good standing, WiPN Leadership Fellow candidates should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A high achiever who can have a substantial organizational impact;
- A middle-to-senior level manager ready to take her career to the next level;
- An advisor or TPA business owner with a proven track record of accomplishment.
Applicants must submit a completed application form, along with two letters of recommendation, and have approval from their organizations to attend the program if selected. Applications are due no later than Monday, April 6, 2020. Finalists will be announced on April 27, 2020. Please contact Jennifer Norr, President-Elect of WiPN, with any questions.