Sponsorship of WiPN can serve as an extension of your organization’s in-house gender diversity efforts and further demonstrate your commitment to helping women succeed in the workplace.
Sponsorship benefits include:
Employees of your organization can join WiPN for just $40 annually,almost half off the regular $75 fee. Between regional chapters around the countryand events held in conjunction with national retirement conferences, members have numerous opportunities to meet and learn from other women in the industry. And thanks to our webinar series, members can even benefit from our programs remotely.
Sponsors are prominently recognized at WiPN programs, including our events at national retirement conferences such as the NAPA 401(k) Summit, PlanAdviser National Conference, PlanSponsor National Conference, ASPPA Annual Conference and Excel 401(k) Conference. Sponsors are also featured on the WiPN website and communication materials. We help you promote your sponsorship with employees, clients and partners by providing you with a special WiPN logo and sample communications.
Sponsors have access to WiPN leadership as well as our more than 800 members and a broad network of interested parties spanning all industry segments. Each sponsor is assigned a dedicated point of contact within WiPN to ensure your firm is making the most of its relationship. We also provide our sponsors with lists of attendees who have participated in our national events.
Annual sponsorship: $3,000
WiPN is grateful for the financial commitment of our corporate sponsors, enabling more women to connect with each other across the industry. We invite you to join the many organizations that have demonstrated their support for our programs and initiatives.
For more information, please contact Jillian White.
Employees of our sponsoring companies who sign up for WiPN membership will also enjoy access to:
- Regional and national networking and leadership development programs and webinars, some of which are open to members only
- An opportunity to apply to the WiPN Leadership Fellow program and be chosen to attend a premier leadership program at no cost
- WiPN Connections, our monthly newsletter rich with content to help women advance their careers and showcase member accomplishments
- Our WiPNConnect mentoring program, as either a mentor or mentee
- Numerous volunteer opportunities (as part of a regional chapter or on a WiPN committee) to strengthen relationships with other women in the industry and make a positive contribution to our mission
- Our member directory to be able to connect directly with fellow members
Organizations may also choose to sponsor individual WiPN events. Additional information available upon request.