The Women in Pensions Network (WiPN) is launching a Men As Advocates initiative to engage and educate men about WiPN because we believe it will be mutually beneficial to all in the retirement industry. WiPN will be calling on men to advocate for women by driving new opportunities for women to succeed in their careers. Studies show that increases in gender diversity have been linked to boosts in profitability. So, when we partner together to change the retirement industry–we all win!
WiPN is a non-profit organization with more than 1100 members and 29 regional chapters. WiPN seeks to promote women at all career and leadership levels though exclusive networking events, mentoring opportunities and informative webinars as well as events hosted by regional chapters or at national industry conferences.
How to Be a WiPN Advocate for Change
- Encourage women you know in our industry to join WiPN.
- Support national and regional chapter events by becoming a WiPN sponsor or attending a WiPN co-ed event.
- Promote and repost social media events featuring WiPN.
- Recruit, coach or mentor WiPN members.
- Invite WiPN Board members to national events and forums.
- Be a champion for WiPN with both your female and male colleagues.
- Leverage WiPN’s job board to drive diversity and inclusion for your business (exclusively for WiPN sponsors).