Join us for an interactive evening at Andrei’s where we will explore the three C’s – Confidence, Credibility and Connection. Attendees will benefit from learning how to master these areas to impact your leadership, influence and power! In this workshop, Anita will show us how to:
- Kick your fears to the curb and re-frame your internal narrative
- Transform overwhelm and chaos into motivation and action
- Identify credibility strengths and eliminate credibility killers
- Leverage your emotional intelligence
- Drive connection and build relationships
About Our Speaker
Leadership Coach & Team Performance Specialist
Anita Goldin is the founder and director of Goldin Leadership Group. She is a leadership coach and team performance specialist with over twenty years of hands-on experience as Human Resource Director and Executive Team Member for Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Hotels and Merrill Corporation. This background has given her deep insight into the practical problems faced by organizations as they work to mold diverse individuals into highly motivated leaders and productive teams.
Anita is passionate about helping women in leadership positions become more confident, credible and successful in their careers. Over the past 5 years she has served in both a mentor and a facilitator for Women Unlimited’s leadership programs. She has impacted many female leaders’ professional paths; helping them to be savvier in their business interactions, more strategic in their relationships and more intentional in their career decisions.
Anita received her BS in Animal Science from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, MA. She holds her SPHR (Senior Human Resources Professional) certification from HRCI, an affiliate of the SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management). In addition, she holds mediation certifications from the state of Virginia and Orange County, CA. She received her coach training from Coach University and achieved her ACC coaching credential through the ICF. In 2016 Anita became a Certified Team Performance Coach and now offers Team Performance Coaching to Leadership Teams and Boards looking to drive team connection, collaboration, productivity and exceptional results.
Public Speaking Experience
Anita is a dynamic speaker and facilitator. She speaks on Leadership, Team Performance, Conflict and The Drama-Free Workplace. A sampling of organizations she has addressed includes:
- SHRM – Society for Human Resources Professionals
- PIHRA–Professionals in Human Resources
- ATD- Association of Talent Development
- Experience Unlimited
- ICF–OC – International Coach Federation – Orange County
- Right Management
- AWT – Association of Women in Technology
- CFALA & WLALA – CFA Society Los Angeles & Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles