Please join WiPN Greater Cincinnati/Kentucky and executive coach Lauris Woolford as she shares the impact that Emotional Intelligence can have in your personal and professional life.
- Become familiar with the Emotional Intelligence model and competencies.
- Reflect on your own self-awareness and the impact you have on others.
- Develop skills to recognize “triggers” that impact your self-control.
- Build your capabilities to be more empathetic and enhance your social awareness.
- Increase your abilities to maximize your potential and influence others as individuals and teams.
About Our Speaker
Lauris is an executive coach and leadership consultant with over 33 years of hands-on experience in business development, positive organization transformation, and change leadership. Her experience makes her uniquely qualified to assist leaders in their transitions, whether it be to a new position or organization. Her goal is to help these leaders quickly assess team capabilities, build awareness, gain positive momentum and drive higher levels of performance.