Join WiPN Carolinas for a thoughtful discussion on how to show up more powerfully and assertively in communications with executive coach, Melody Wilding. Melody is a Workplace Success Coach, author and speaker who helps high-achieving leaders and professionals overcome the emotional challenges of leadership, management and success. She will share:
- How to reduce apologetic language in communications.
- Techniques to overcome impostor syndrome that are holding you back from being effective.
- How to advocate for yourself and be more visible.
- Tips to be a concise, powerful speaker and communicator.
- Ideas you can put into practice immediately.
About Our Speaker
Melody Wilding, LMSW
Melody is an executive coach and licensed social worker with a MA from Columbia University. She is also a professor of Human Behavior at Hunter College and a former researcher at Rutgers University, where she has worked with the world’s leading psychologists.
Melody has helped high-achieving professionals break free from self-doubt and overthinking so they can lead effectively. Her clients include CEOs, executives, and top performers at the world’s most successful Fortune 500 companies.