What is Executive Presence and why is it critical for women leaders?
We know it when we see it, yet it is so hard to define. This program will help you understand the “it” factor and teach you strategies to strengthen your influence and power within your organization and with clients. Executive Presence is a skill, behavior and attitude that will help you be more effective and present ideas with confidence.
How You Will Benefit:
- Gain perspective on your leadership style
- Identify ways to leverage your strengths
- Understand how to use non-verbal communication skills
- Learn about communication styles and how to respond effectively
- Learn how to use mentors and sponsors to enhance your leadership brand and build alliances
- Understand the role of Emotional Intelligence
- Discover “blind spots” that may be holding you back
- Create a unique value proposition that showcases your value
- Understand your “state of mind” and how that impacts every interaction
- Learn how to ask for a seat at the “big table”
Parking available on street and nearby garages.
Diane Wilbur is an Executive Career Coach and Leadership Consultant who is passionate about helping others make a valuable impact within their organizations. For more than 20 years, Diane’s focus on Talent Development has helped hundreds of professionals succeed in the workplace and achieve their personal best. She coaches many alumni with career transitions and teaches Leadership topics as an Adjunct Faculty member at Bryant University.