Join us at CorkBuzz Charlotte for an enjoyable evening of Wine and Wisdom. You will benefit by understanding your unique productivity style and how to enjoy and engage in your work.
Learn key takeaways, such as:
- Bringing your best self to crucial conversations
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with teammates and clients
- How to develop positive routines to make you more productive – and happy
*Ahead of the presentation please take the assessment at work style assessment and forward the results to Emily.Rassam@nfp.com*
This event will also provide a great opportunity to network with women in our industry. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served.
About Our Speakers
Emily C. Rassam, CFP®, CRPS®, AIFA®, NSSA®
ABOUT EMILY RASSAM
Emily Rassam is a Wealth Planner for NFP Corporate Services (SE), Inc. She has a true passion for helping clients make sense of their financial lives and develop clear plans to achieve their financial goals.
Before NFP, Emily spent twelve years at two investment management firms (Sage Rutty and Principal Financial Group) working with individuals and institutional retirement clients.
- 12 years of experience
- SUNY – Geneseo B.S. – Business Administration
- Certified Financial PlannerTM – CFP®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst – AIFA®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist – CRPS®
- Rochester Business Journal’s Forty Under 40
Vanessa P. Watkins, CPFA AIF®
Senior Vice President
Retirement Advisory Services
Vanessa is responsible for management of the retirement services group responsible for providing employee benefit consulting to NFP clients.
A Charlotte native, Vanessa Watkins has been a financial professional for over 30 years. Her career encompasses operations, consulting, sales, corporate strategy, and management for large and small corporations. Additionally, she has been a guest speaker at several industry conferences including, NAPA, CFDD and regional conferences sponsored by Fidelity and Schwab.
- 30 years of experience
- AIF® Designation
(Center for Fiduciary Studies)
- CPFA Designation (National Association Plan Advisors)
- FINRA Series 6 Licensed
(Limited Securities Representative)
- FINRA Series 63 Licensed
(Uniform Securities Agent State Law)
- FINRA Series 26 Licensed