Help us spread the word!
In the spirit of WiPN’s mission to help promote and advance women in the retirement plan industry, we’re asking our network to spread the word that registration to this year’s NAPA Connect is now open.
Taking place June 25 – 27 in Chicago, NAPA Connect – designed by and for women advisors – offers a unique experience and perfect setting designed to challenge perspectives and inspire attendees to reach both personal and professional goals.
This year’s roster of speakers includes:
- Jenny Evans, Found and CEO of PowerHouse Performance
- Beverly Flaxington, Human Behavior Coach, Best-Selling Author and Co-Founder of The Collaborative
- Anne Greenwood, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Pax Ellevate Management, LLC
Unlike any other conference in our industry, NAPA Connect inspires attendees to build lasting friendships with others who share a commitment to the retirement plan market.
It’s fun – and the vibe is seriously energizing. Come see for yourself and register now!
How You Can Help:
- Take a moment to send a note to a woman advisor, a fellow wholesaler (men and women alike) or a colleague that may know a women who would benefit from attending the conference
- Reach out to your network to see who they know that can benefit from attendance, especially large teams that may have a rising star female advisor
- “Like” any social media posts you may see about NAPA Connect on LinkedIn or Twitter
From all of us at WiPN, thank you for helping us build a network of engaging, talented and inspirational women in our industry!
Due to its unique format, NAPA Connect is only open to women retirement plan advisors and attendance is limited.